Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Coz Nat said....

Well we have returned from the Highlands of Scotland. Although we have taken approx 600 photos being the num-nuts that I am I forgot to bring the USB cable to upload any of them and so the photos will not be coming until next week when we get back to Horsham.

Scotland was amazing (once you figure out what people are trying to say to you) the locals really are very nice. We went to heaps of places and saw many castles and lakes opps I mean lochs. We may even have been sucessful at hunting and catching our very own haggis!!!

We are now staying in Bradford which is in Yorkshire (apparently) and will be here until Sunday.
Sorry this is a short post but I am about to go and taste my first ever tub of Ben and Jerry's icecream and just wanted to let you all know we haven't forgotted you.

Take care
love and hugs
the Travelling Shambles

4 comments:

Cavegirl Nat said...

How was it? What flavour did you have? I am sooo jealous!

Please explain about the haggis catching. Or not, if it's too graphic.

shambles said...

We didn't get around to it last night as we went out for a curry and were all too full for icecream but we have one that is chocolate with brownie chunks mixed it and another that is caramel and choc icecream with caramel chucks mixed thru it.
will keep you posted when I actually get to try it.
Will explain more about haggis hunting later.

Janine said...

So no time travelling then?
Loved Cross Stitch and am now happilly engrossed in the second book courtesy of TA Library where you pay 50c per item....hmm....

Cavegirl Nat said...

I couldn't get through the third book! Loved the first two but the third ...

I am going to eat some icecream now.